Thursday, November 11, 2010

And the winner is....



Hello all!!!
On behalf of AEGEE25 project team it's a pleasure for me to announce that Miss Diana Yolova ,is the winner of the contest "Some call it Europe, We call it Home!", with her entry "AEGEE IS LOVE" : not only she got the votes of AEGEE members for the contest, but she proved once again her neverending love for our association, her enthusiasm and commitment, that inspired and continues to inspire us and we hope all the AEGEE Network!

We want to thank her for having participated at the AEGEE25 photo contest, and having spread her AEGEE spirit all around with creativity and joy!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Diana!!!

with love,
AEGEE25 Team

3 comments:

  1. I also liked photo a lot, I voted for it, and once again in the name of AEGEE Nis we congratulate Diana for winning in this contest!
    And again - Srecan rodjendan!!
    ps. Florence will she get any award?:P hehhe

    Greetings to all
    Dragana Icic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!
    On behalf of AEGEE - Skopje and from me personally.

    I'm glad that this is the winning photo, because I'm part of it :) and I can say that the whole event that made this photo was absolutely AWESOME!!!
    And of course - 4estit rojden den Diana :P

    Best regards,
    Aleksandar Danailov

    ReplyDelete